[Download] ClickMinded – Sales Funnel Training
- Rating 12345
Massively increase revenue with powerful sales funnels.
The ClickMinded Sales Funnel Training teaches you EXACTLY how to massively increase revenue with powerful sales funnels.
This is just a taste of what you’ll get in the course.
How sales funnels fit into your business
- What really goes into building a successful sales funnel (hint: it’s more than just getting sales)
- The one thing you MUST have before you can even consider building a funnel (nothing you try will work unless you have this)
The sales funnel framework
- Discover the simple model you can use to create a comprehensive growth strategy for any business
- How to define your goals—and which metrics you should use—at the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel
- Three powerful examples of companies and individuals who have used massively successful tacticsat each stage of the funnel (includes “The Fat Jew”, Koala, and Dropbox)
Top of the funnel blueprint: How to attract traffic to your site
- Which are the KPIs that matter the most at the top of the funnel (i.e. what you should and shouldn’t care about)
- The content tactics can you use to attract a lot of new traffic to your site (it’s not all about “creating a viral campaign”)
- How to reverse engineer successful content and automatically find thousands of people interested in your content (in a single step)
- 4 simple tactics to write headlines that stand out to your target audience
- An 11-point playbook you can use to distribute your content (if you’re not spending as much time promoting as you spend creating content, you’re doing it wrong)
- How two companies in boring industries—Mint and Sigstr—were able to create insanely popular content to attract traffic.
- It’s not all about writing blog posts—we’ll go over examples of companies using video and podcastsas their main acquisition channels.
- The 5 fundamentals of SEO you need to follow to make sure you get traffic from search engines(even if you don’t understand SEO)
- 2 simple paid search tactics you can use if you are in a highly competitive niche with expensive bids.
- Discover the 9 social media channels that are powerful top of funnel channels (and best practices on when and how often to share)
- Getting started with Facebook ads in three simple steps (it’s all about creating RELEVANT audiences)
- People don’t go on Facebook to look at ads—we’ll share the type of content that will make sure your ads are noticed.
- The 4 metrics you should focus on to measure success—don’t let yourself be overwhelmed by dozens of metrics.
- Who should use direct email outreach and how to create highly-successful outreach campaigns(including the tools you can use to scale this tactic)
- How some startups manage to get extensive press coverage without spending millions of dollars or hiring a PR agency.
- Creative ways to use offline events to offer powerful experiences to your audience.
Middle of the funnel blueprint: How to convert visitors into leads
- Which are the KPIs that matter the most at the middle of the funnel (i.e. what you should and shouldn’t care about)
- The 10-point checklist to run a webinar that people actually attend and converts.
- How to use content upgrades to grow your email list (and when it makes sense to reduce your conversion rate to get more qualified leads)
- The tactic used by Stanford and Y Combinator to generate over ONE MILLION leads: a mini-course
- The RIGHT way to run product demos that convert (very few companies do this simple thing successfully)
- Find out why free trials have become the preferred acquisition tactic for subscription-based businesses
- 5 tips for landing pages that convert and 7 best-practices for e-commerce pages that drive sales
- The exact step-by-step process Jim followed to 7x the conversion rate of cold traffic for a niche startup
- Using onboarding emails to automatically nurture new leads (with real examples of successful B2C and B2B companies)
- Discover the incredibly effective ways how companies like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt use transactional emails
Bottom of the funnel blueprint: How to drive massive sales and get repeat customers
- Which are the KPIs that matter the most at the bottom of the funnel (i.e. what you should and shouldn’t care about)
- 3 simple tactics to drive massive sales that you can implement in less than a day (with examples from companies like Gold’s Gym, Spotify, Harry’s, Koala)
- The genius tactics used by startups and companies (including Tesla) to get customers even before launching a product
- A powerful 3-stage launch strategy—this is the same strategy we use for all of our launches on ClickMinded
- How you can leverage other people’s audiences (your customers included) to get more sales
- The one email campaign you should be running no matter what (plus, best practices from a highly-successful ecommerce email marketing company)
Managing your own sales funnel
- The process you have to follow run your growth experiments—and why focusing on a specific stage of the funnel is the way to succeed
- Discover the 4 criteria Jim uses to determine which experiments to run: impact, budget, feedback loop, and segments
- How to turn growth into a system by using a framework to launch, measure, and scale growth tactics
- 26 of our favorite growth tools you can use to implement the tactics you learned in the course
[SPECIAL OFFER] eCommerce Brand Academy 2018- Launch a Print on Demand Business From Scratch in Less Than 30 Days!